CoverWell™ Perfusion Chamber, round Chamber, 750µl, Depth 2,5mm
CoverWell™ Perfusion Chambers allows up to 16 different specimens on one coverglass
"Press-to-Seal" covers form water-tight, multiwall cell incubation or cytochemistry chamber when pressed to coverslips or microscope slides. Reagents can be quickly added and removed through dual access ports (1.5mm Dia) without disturbing or cross-contaminating specimens in adjacent wells.
- Chambers are removable for permanent mounting of specimens
- CoverWell™ chambers are made from medical grade silicone bonded to clear, UV transparent plastic
- Available in multiple designs allowing up to sixteen different specimens or analytical test on one coverglass.
- Ideal for cell imaging on upright or inverted microscopes.
How To Use CoverWell™ Perfusion Chambers
1. Peel off protective liner on gasket surface.
2. Press gasket surface onto glass coverslip or microscope slide. Surfaces may be wet or dry.
3. Press gently but firmly to form a secure seal.
4. Add or remove reagents by pipetting through access ports in chamber surface.
5. To remove - simply peel off. Chambers may be rinsed and re-used.
We recommend rinsing chambers with distilled water immediately after each use followed by a brief, 5 minute soak in a solution of cell culture grade detergent, followed by repeated rinsing with diH2O. Do not use bleach as the silicone may absorb this solution.
After air-drying, chambers should be stored at room temperature.
Just before use, remove particulates from the chamber surface using scotch tape.
CoverWells are Intended for Laboratory Use Only
|Packing Unit||20 pieces|
|Number of Chambers||
|Form of Chambers||