Secure-Seal™, Hybridization Chamber, 6 rectangular Chamber, 9,8x20,0mm, Depth 0,6mm
SecureSeal™ hybridization chambers provide optimum surface to volume fluid dynamics. They have 1,5mm diameter Ports and come with 120 Port Seals.
SecureSeal™ hybridization chambers provide optimum surface to volume fluid dynamics
SecureSeal™adhesive chambers form peel-and-stick enclosures to isolate specimens affixed to glass microscope slides. RNase free, gasketed chambers provide optimum surface-to-volume fluid dynamics for hybridization assays on large or multiple specimens and genomic arrays on glass slides or film coated slides.
- Design minimize friction, promotes reagent mixing, and facilitates uniform hybridization.
- Sealable access ports (1.5mm) in the chamber surface allow for the addition and removal of reactants.
- Adhesive seal tabs create leak-proof chambers that are temperature resistant.
- SecureSeal™adhesive bonds chambers to glass in seconds and removes cleanly and easily even after heating.
- SecureSeals™are ideally suited for protocols utilizing autoradiographic, fluorescent or cheminescent end points.
- Polycarbonate HybriSlip used, 0.25mm thick
|Form of Chambers||
|Number of Chambers||
|Packing Unit||25 pieces|