MiniQS, Entry Level Sputter Coater
The compact and robust MiniQS is ideal for benchtop/tabletop SEM applications. It features intuitive operation and allows fast and easy coating of SEM samples with gold, gold/palladium or silver using a Magnetron sputtering head.
- Coating for Tabletop/Benchtop SEMs
- Low and medium Magnifications
- Preset profiles with single-touch operation
- Automated operation with minimal user intervention
- Sputtering with Gold, Gold/Palladium or Silver
- Coating of samples up to 50mm diameter
- Hinged sputter head for easy operation
- Safety interlocks
- Detachable chamber with implosion guard and top-plate for easy cleaning
This product is for Research Use Only.
The MiniQS meets UK and European (CE) industry standards, including LVD, EMC and RoHS. Vacuum interlocks remove power from deposition sources to prevent users being exposed to high-voltage.
|57mm diameter disk-style 0,1mm thickness. Gold (included). Gold/Palladium, Silver optional available.
|Specimen Stage: 50mm diameter
|Long pipe - 1,5m KF16 stainless steel (average pump down 32sec)
|225 mm W x 420 mm D x 480 mm H (total height with coating head open)
Edwards RV pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including GCMS and other small bench top type applications. The RV5 has a suction capacity of 5.8 m³ / h (50 Hz).
Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE RV pumps.