PolyAcryMount, Kit for Cold Mounting
Cold Mounting Media, Polyester/Acrylic, mineral filler, white, excellent hardness, practically no shrinkage.
Poly-AcryMount is a fast curing cold mount material consisting of two liquids and one powder. This kit is especially designed for quick mounting of specimens requiring low shrinkage and good wear resistance. Poly-AcryMount is very hard and good adhesion resulting in excellent edge retention and a
plane surface. Poly-AcryMount may, after curing, be cut, ground, polished and drilled, etc.
Degrease the specimen before it is placed in the mounting cup.
- 25 parts of powder / 9 parts of liquid by weight, recommended
- 20 parts of powder / 10 parts of liquid by volume
- Measure out the amount of Poly-Acrymount liquid into a mixing cup (max. 25g/30ml).
- Measure out the amount of Poly-Acrymuont powder into a mixing cup (max. 75g/60ml) and mix the powder into the liquid.
- Stir thoroughly for at least 1½ minutes, until the mixture is homogeneous, without introducing air bubbles. Pour the mixture carefully over the specimen and let the mixture harden.
Curing: 20 Minutes (30mm dia mount without specimen at 21°C)
Pot Life: 4 minutes
Mounting Cups: Flexiform recommended
Tightly sealed goggles
|Component Parts||750 g resin powder, 500 ml hardener 1, 225ml hardener 2|
Hazardous Good LQ